Guests are requested to read and understand the Cancellation & Refund and other Policies applicable before making a booking via our website, other third party websites or applications, or through offline channels like any third parties, advertisements, referrals etc.
Standard/Moderate Cancellation Policy:
- In case a Guest has booked online on the website he/ she is entitled to a full refund if he/she cancels the confirmed booking up to 15 days before the Date of Check-In (before 2 PM)
- Any bookings made on public holidays, weekends, festival dates, the cancellation period will be 30 days
- If the Guest cancels within 15 days of the Date of Check-In, he/she is entitled to no refund.
- If the Guest has made a partial payment, he/she is entitled to no refund whatsoever.
Early Check-in and Late Check-out Policy:
- Our standard check-in time is 1:30 pm and check-out time is 11:30 am. We’d be happy to offer you a complimentary early check-in (1-2 hours), provided there’s no booking at the villa for the previous night. Please confirm with us a day prior to the check-in, which will be subject to availability. In case you wish to avail an earlier check-in (earliest possible is 08:00 am), charges are applicable & subjective to availability. The rate is 20% of the tariff for that night.
- We’d be happy to offer a complimentary late check-out (1-2 hours) if there’s no booking at the villa on the day of your checkout. However, we can only let you know by 10am on your checkout date as we do accept instant online and last-minute bookings.
- In case you wish to avail a further extended checkout (post 01:00 pm), charges are applicable. The rate is 20% of the tariff for that night for a Checkout up to 2 pm, and 40% up to 5 pm. Full night charges apply thereafter.
- It is at the discretion of Vandana Villa, whether to offer early check-in or late check-out.
- In case of any refunds that Vandana Villa owes Guest(s), the processing shall be completed within 7 working days.
- A nominal cancellation fee of 5% shall be levied for processing refunds by Vandana Villa. This is levied to cover payment gateway charges along with a minimal processing charge.
- The maximum risk to the extent permitted by law arising out of access and use or any stay by the Guest at any Accommodation, participation in any Experience or Event or use of any other Host Service or any other interaction that the Guest have with other person whether in person or online shall be upon himself and not Vandana Villa. Neither Vandana Villa nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the services will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with (i) these Terms, (ii) from the use of or inability to use the property, (iii) from any communications, interactions or meetings with other persons with whom you communicate, interact or meet with as a result of your use of the services of Vandana Villa.
- Inverter or generator back ups are provided at Vandana Villa in case of electricity failure to let the guests stay not be hampered. However, inverter back ups last depending on usability of electric items by the client. Kindly note, electricity in most of the tourist towns is provided by the government and not private players, hence restoration of the same takes longer than usual city power cuts. Vandana Villa will not be held liable for any power cut outs and no refund will be provided to the client for the same, as it’s out of the control of Vandana Villa.
- Kindly note that there is no lifeguard stationed at the pool of Vandana Villa and the guests should only indulge in swimming if they know how to swim & in case they don’t, they shall carry a float or tube as Vandana Villa shall not provide any. Kids should always be assisted by adults in or by the poolside. Any accidents incurred at the property/pool is not a liability of Vandana Villa.
- Guests shall at all given times take responsibility for keeping their luggage/valuables and all personal belongings in a locked cupboard and the loss or damage of any item left unattended will not be a liability or responsibility of Vandana Villa.
- Guests shall make sure their cars are aptly parked in the designated parking areas avoiding any hindrance to other cars in the vicinity. Parking of cars will be solely at the owners risk and Vandana Villa does not accept any damage or responsibility for any such accidents or losses.
- Vandana Villa is close to nature and hence mosquitoes/insects/pests may be spotted more often than natural, Vandana Villa requests all its guests to make sure to shut all doors and windows at sunset to avoid such insects/pests from entering the property. Trespassing of pests/insects into the property isn’t a liability of Vandana Villa and no refund will be provided by Vandana Villa. However, the caretaker of Vandana Villa shall be notified in case of any such incident and necessary steps/actions will be taken to get rid of the insects/pests.
- Wi-if network fluctuations may take place due to various unforeseen reasons & Vandana Villa holds no control over the same. However, our caretaker on being informed by the guests will reach out to the network provider to resolve the issue at the earliest. No refunds will be provided in such a case irrespective.
BASIC HOUSE RULES
The following are prohibited at Vandana Villa:
- Drinking & Smoking is allowed, fine is applicable in case of damages;
- Pets allowed, make sure to clean up after them & fine for any damages;
- Party to be continued inside after 10PM and make sure all doors and windows are closed;
- Loud Music not allowed after 10PM, make sure to reduce volume;
- Any kind of Film shooting strictly requires permission;
- Rates & Tariff and rules for Weddings are different and depend on permission;
- No DJ Parties or events;
- Unreasonable numbers of guests including any that exceed the maximum permitted by Vandana Villa;
- Number of overnight guests cannot exceed the maximum allowed for the unit, as per booking
- Disturbing neighbours or invading their privacy or security;
- Illegal substances or activity (e.g., involving drugs, the Internet, or Gambling or otherwise, including illegal downloads or file sharing whether using our, your own, or a third-party device or Internet connection);
- No Pornography production or prostitution;
- No Dangerous or hazardous items (e.g., those that may increase the risk of fire or explosion such as candles or lighters or firecrackers);
- No Firearms and other weapons (except those rightfully possessed by on-duty or off-duty law enforcement officials or licensed security guards);
- No Placing of obstructions, signage, garbage, food, or personal items unattended outside the property;
- No Creating unsanitary conditions (e.g., generating excessive trash or vomiting in the property or on any linens or offensive odours, or throwing food all around the property or attracting pests);
- Making any change, modification, alteration, or addition whatsoever to the property or its contents (including moving furniture around without permission) is prohibited;
- No Soliciting or loitering around the space;
- No Commercial photography, film, or videography (without expressed written consent);
- Using the property for any purpose other than for personal accommodation is prohibited.
- No Drinking or Smoking in pool area
- No littering in or around pool area
- No diving of any kind in pool – it may cause injuries
- Pool timing 8 AM to 8 PM
- No pets in pool
- No peeing or defecation in pool
- Zero tolerance. Please ensure that you respect all members of staff and your fellow residents. Vandana Villa is a safe and friendly environment where everybody should be treated with the same level of respect. In accordance with our non-discrimination and harassment policy, we have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, discrimination, intimidation, or violence to any kind.
- Guests: You may permit guests to occupy the property during your stay only to the extent authorised by us in writing and you must accompany and supervise such guests at all times. If you exceed any applicable maximum authorised number of overnight guests, then you will be liable to pay additional fees of up to 100% of your effective daily rate for each unauthorised guest and we may revoke or terminate your licence to occupy the property immediately. You also acknowledge and agree that we may require you and/or your daytime guests to provide us with documentation verifying your guests’ identity such as passport and other information.
- Pets. Although we have a pet friendly policy at Vandana Villa, guests must inform our team in advance about bringing pets to the property. We do not allow pets inside our swimming pools & violation of our pet policy results in a INR 10000 fine. Guests must ensure they scoop the poop of the pets and dispose of it aptly without creating any mess in the property.
- Supplies. We provide an initial supply of consumable household supplies and toiletries.
- Houseware. We also provide linens and kitchenware for your use during your stay. Any such items that are removed from the property will be charged to you in accordance with the Vandana Villa’s Terms.
- Amenities. Only those amenities that are described on the website are available to you. Please follow any instructions that have been provided to you or may be posted on the property. Your use of any amenities is at your sole risk. Guests younger than 18 years must be accompanied by an adult when using any amenities and other common areas.
- Parking. Parking options and instructions may be provided in our booking confirmation. If you or your guests choose to make use of any recommended parking options, then you (and your guests, if applicable) must comply with all provided instructions, all publicly posted parking signs and policies, and any other applicable parking laws. Vandana Villa is not responsible for your or your guests’ non-compliance with such instructions, signs, policies, or laws.
- Safety and Security. You are responsible for your and your guests’ safety and security. Please read, listen to, and comply with any fire, health, or safety rules and regulations which are provided to you.
- Reporting Damage to the property. You must notify us in writing of any damage done to the property or any of its contents which occurs during your stay, even if you regard the damage as minimal or normal wear and tear, or if you do not believe the damage is your fault. If you do not notify us of any such damage, you will be responsible for such damage in accordance with the Vandana Villa’s Term & the cost of repairing/replacing the damaged item will be deducted from your Security Deposit.
- Communications. There may be property management or other professionals affiliated with Vandana Villa located on-site.
- Please direct all of your requests and communications to them or at the contact information previously provided to you.
- Other Instructions. In connection with your stay at Vandana Villa, we may provide you with other written instructions applicable to your stay. These written instructions are “House Rules” as defined in Vandana Villa’s Terms. Please follow those instructions, ensure that your guests follow them too, and call us if you have any questions.
- As a reminder, you are solely responsible for ensuring that you and your guests are aware of and comply with the Vandana Villa’s Terms and these Vandana Villa’s Rules, including keeping the property clean and tidy and in the same condition as you found it. We hope you enjoy your stay!